Nebraska start time?

joekulas12

Reaction score
I know they will not announce until a week or so before the game, but does anyone have any solid predictions for when the game starts? I am doubting it will be a primetime game with the Gophers having a few already, but who knows. Would it seem likely to be an 11 o'clock start, or are people thinking 2:30? Any ideas would help since I have a wedding reception I have to get to that night.

Since we're all experts I'll lead off..my "contacts" tell me it will be a 2:30 start.

Does 2:30 indicate the "better" game that weekend? I have no doubt we will be in the midst of a good year, so most likely Nebraska will be as well. I can't remember if they stick the "worse" games at 11.

Well looking at that week the other TBD game is Michigan-Michigan St and honestly ABC would be crazy not to want that in the 2:30 slot. So the Gophers probably get a 11AM start on one of the ESPN channels.

Any ideas would help since I have a wedding reception I have to get to that night.

I'm in the same boat, but I have to be there for both the wedding and the reception. I'm still dealing with it emotionally and mentally. I have zero chance of going, but you still have a chance.

Well looking at that week the other TBD game is Michigan-Michigan St and honestly ABC would be crazy not to want that in the 2:30 slot. So the Gophers probably get a 11AM start on one of the ESPN channels.
This assumes Michigan is playing well. If they have a few losses then UM v MSU is an 11:00 game.

I am hearing that it is going to be moved to Monday Night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom