Nebraska Game Time?

Zinc

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this kicks off or when they will announce the time?

Reason I ask (and I appreciate a few games happen before this one) is that me and a couple of pals are coming over from London, England and want to go to the game and of course have a few beers before/during and after. Any hints and tips on pre game bars or tail gating places would be much appreciated as well.

Cheers for any info. Best of luck Thursday and hope you get a win. Will be keeping an eye out this side of the pond!

Does anyone know when this kicks off or when they will announce the time?

The Big Ten should announce by Monday, Oct. 14 or it could wait until Monday, Oct. 21. If picked by the 14th Minnesota could be an attractive 5-1.

Only time announced is Penn St at Ohio St at 7 pm on ABC.

Nebraska at Minnesota
Michigan State at Illinois
Northwestern at Iowa

Four teams have byes.

So you'd have 1 2:30 game on ABC. 1 game at 11 am on ESPN. BTN game could be at 11 or 2:30 or even 6 which would be awesome with a packed house.

The Big Ten should announce by Monday, Oct. 14 or it could wait until Monday, Oct. 21. If picked by the 14th Minnesota could be an attractive 5-1.

Only time announced is Penn St at Ohio St at 7 pm on ABC.

Nebraska at Minnesota
Michigan State at Illinois
Northwestern at Iowa

Four teams have byes.

So you'd have 1 2:30 game on ABC. 1 game at 11 am on ESPN. BTN game could be at 11 or 2:30 or even 6 which would be awesome with a packed house.

Not 6. That counts as a night game and BTN has announced all of it's night games for the season.

Ah cool cheers for the info. Hopefully the game starts as late as possible to get maximum pre game and beer time.

Wow that is early for a game to kick off at 11am. We would have only got in from the night before a few hours earlier.

Ah cool cheers for the info. Hopefully the game starts as late as possible to get maximum pre game and beer time.

Wow that is early for a game to kick off at 11am. We would have only got in from the night before a few hours earlier.

Yeah, but it's 6 PM in London, so you should be raring to go.

I’m going to use every Nebraska related thread to make a plug for our fans to treat the Nebraska fans with the upmost courtesy when they come to TCF. I attended last year’s game in Lincoln and the Nebraska fans were unbelievably congenial to Gopher fans. It is a culture unlike any other in football. No, I’m not into that MN nice crap. Yes, I think it is perfectly fine to rip on SIN-BAD and Iowegian fans but especially the skunks. In fact, the Nebraska fans don’t care for the skunks either and that alone is reason to be nice to them. I spoke with several people who went in Lincoln last year and they all said the same thing about how pleasant it was to be around the Nebraska fans. I think we have a real opportunity to have a “friendly” rivalry with the Huskers. So, be cool to our Nebraska friends and save/stock pile your venom for the skunks.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom