Nebraska consternation

Rodent

Reaction score
I imagine Adrian Martinez—in a purple and grey K State uniform—taking down Oklahoma is a mental and emotional punch for any Nebraska fan. In Norman. One week after Sooners dominate the Huskers in Lincoln.

I imagine Adrian Martinez—in a purple and grey K State uniform—taking down Oklahoma is a mental and emotional punch for any Nebraska fan. In Norman. One week after Sooners dominate the Huskers in Lincoln.
No kidding! I watched this game from the 2nd half on. Kid played really well. Good for him!

I'd hope that they see Adrian in a better light. He always has seemed like a good guy and now they can pin more dysfunction on frost

They have some consternation about PJ Fleck as well.

Some of their fanbase is starting to admit they could do worse than hire PJ, but at the same time know PJ probably wouldn't consider them.

Wisconsin and Nebraska fanbases both starting to realize you can't argue with PJ's results.

Top Bottom