Nebraska announces salaries for Matt Rhule’s coaching staff

MisterGopher

Reaction score
Cornhuskers Wire

Nebraska announces salaries for Matt Rhule’s coaching staff​

Evan Bredeson
Fri, Feb 16, 2024, 2:15 AM PST·2 min read

80f017d86382e44ff7955ac4e0de9c7f

The University of Nebraska recently announced the contract and salary details for offensive coordinator and quarterback coach Glenn Thomas. Thomas will make $800,000 a year, which makes him the third highest-paid member of the coaching staff behind defensive coordinator Tony White and offensive coordinator Marcus Satterfield.
White will earn $1.6 million annually after he renegotiated his contract during the offseason. Satterfield will earn an annual salary of $1.4 million. The salary pool for Nebraska in 2024 is $7 million and Matt Rhule is spending approximately $6.78 million this season.
Following Glenn Thomas’ $800,000 salary is secondary and defensive pass game coordinator Evan Cooper, who will earn $670,000, and special teams coordinator Ed Foley, who will be paid $550,000 per year.
You can find the entire Nebraska coaches’ salary breakdown below.

Last edited:

Kinda weird to have a "staff salary announcement" maybe it isn't as formal as I'm thinking.

How does that compare to MN's salary structure for assistants? Are we in the same ballpark?

Minnesota APR bumps make me wonder if Ivy gives that out using roster members rather than scholarship. I will see if I can find that out, if someone knows please post.

Top Bottom