Nebraska 5th Year Walk-on to Start

Iceland12

Reaction score
5th Year Walk-on about to take the first snap for the Huskers. Throws a Flea-Flicker for 25 yards!

Wasn't he the guy who completed the Hail Mary?

And has two interceptions in his first 3 drives. Nebraska is terrible. I know Pelini somehow wins a lot of games every year, but that team needs new leadership. They were devastated by injuries this year, but they don't look like they have the right HC to get the most out of the kids...

The QB has looked like an "afterthought" hasn't he? A couple of boneheaded decisions by the Punt Return guy hasn't helped either. One of the announcers (Rod Gilmore maybe) said the payout to fire Pellini would be $7 million plus.

and people were saying our offense looked bad against iowa? this is awful. and pelini won't be fired due to the re-upping of his contract. it'll cost them too much for one season where they're all-conf qb was out. i don't think the fans will be ecstatic about it, but i think he'll be back for one more go unless they get rolled today and then in the bowl game or if there's discipline issues

and what kind of awful questioning was that leading into half time? lol wow.

We just talked about that. How about this?

"What did you think about those two interceptions?"

"My, great question! You know surprisingly enough, looking back on it, I wasn't really that happy about it."

The W heR Westerkamp visited the Gophers and I believe camped here. I think the staff though they had a chance to sign the Illinois prospect, but I believe he committed fairly early to Nebraska .

It's not an awful question at all. It's what the guy is paid to do. And it spoon-fed Pelini a chance at coach speak to say: "We aren't real happy with the way the offense is moving the ball, but we'll get it turned around at half time." But Pelini instead decides to show what an A-Hole he is and why 90% of Husker Nation wants him gone this year...

I can't believe it ever happened, but I'm freaking cheering for Iowa, because Pelini is such a JERK! He got a 15 yard penalty for whipping his hat and hitting an official with it. He should have been thrown out of the game. I will be very surprised if he ever is a head coach again. A pro coordinator may be in his immediate future.

A true freshman will be competitive for the starting spot next year, if the fallout from this doesn't send him elsewhere.

Top Bottom