ND's Everett Golson announces he will transfer - will be eligible immediately

I hope so...but being realistic, no chance

Can only see this hurting as there's no way he comes here but I could see him at Michigan... I really hope not though.

Actually, Golson's family is from St. Paul and he has said in multiple interviews that he wants to get into agriculture after football. And that he loves the cold.

Totally making all of that up.

No chance.

Actually, Golson's family is from St. Paul and he has said in multiple interviews that he wants to get into agriculture after football. And that he loves the cold.

Totally making all of that up.

No chance.

:(

From ESPN:

GOLSON UNLIKELY TO LAND IN SEC
Former Notre Dame QB Everett Golson would require a waiver from the conference commissioner to transfer to an SEC school, a source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy, adding: "A waiver is possible, but not easily granted."

Also:

The SEC's graduate transfer rule -- 14.1.15.1 -- states the student-athlete must meet seven criteria. Golson would not meet the fourth criteria: 14.1.15.1d -- "The student-athlete has not been subject to official university or athletics department disciplinary action at any time during enrollment at any previous collegiate institution [excluding limited discipline applied by a sports team]."

Anywhere but the big ten. Anywhere but the big ten.

If not the SEC, I've heard Texas and Florida State. What does Clemson's QB situation look like? He's from SC.

Badgers fans are already pushing for him. Please no.

He threw 14 interceptions last year (four pick-sixes) and lost eight fumbles.

We should encourage him to go to Madison!

He threw 14 interceptions last year (four pick-sixes) and lost eight fumbles.

We should encourage him to go to Madison!

I will come back to this post after he beats us in Minneapolis.

Top Bottom