NCAA Tournament Games 2022

79-64 Ohio State joins Michigan, Indiana and Maryland

Sheldon with 23 points

I'm late to the Notre Dame party; but the Irish keep playing like one of basketball's best teams and Olivia Miles like one of its best players. The Irish lead N C State 38-30 at the half and Miles has 16

Notre Dame's Miles is a terrific player. I also watch the Indiana-UConn game and I was surprised at how poorly the Hoosiers played. I thought Gulbe, Berger, Holmes, Cardano all had sub-par games for Indiana. Patberg was the only player who wasn't missing in action. UConn very beatable this year IMO.

Notre Dame's Miles is a terrific player. I also watch the Indiana-UConn game and I was surprised at how poorly the Hoosiers played. I thought Gulbe, Berger, Holmes, Cardano all had sub-par games for Indiana. Patberg was the only player who wasn't missing in action. UConn very beatable this year IMO.
Was hoping for a Hoosier victory I thought Berger had one of her worst games that I’ve seen. Yes I know Bueckers plays for UConn but it’s hard to cheer for the Huskies. I was hoping for a couple of Big Ten teams would be in the final four.

I'm late to the Notre Dame party; but the Irish keep playing like one of basketball's best teams and Olivia Miles like one of its best players. The Irish lead N C State 38-30 at the half and Miles has 16

I have followed the Irish for years. MN fan by birth n geography n ND fan by genetics. I saw Niele Ivey win her Natty in her home town of St. Louis. She recruited many of ND 's previous star PG's like Skylar Diggins, Jackie Young, Jewel Lloyd n Arike Ogobuwale. This current group of freshman with Miles n Citron are fabulous. ND gave the game away today but I think they will be competitive in the upcoming years.

Would like to see one B1G team move on. But hard to cheer against underdog SD, especially when they have 5 MN players on their team. SD making a game of it in the 4th Q

Texas has Stanford a little rushed right now. Be curious to see if Texas can maintain that level of defensive intensity without getting into serious foul trouble.

Allow me to correct myself Texas has Stanford VERY rushed right now. That's some tremendous defense from the longhorns but they aren't really taking advantage on the offensive end

Dorka Juhasz just broke her arm during the game. Gruesome looking on the replays.

The NCAA should be ashamed of itself for placing UConn in a regional where the finals are in Connecticut...and they are not the #1 seed. NC State was essentially the visitor even though they were the 1 seed. UConn should have had to travel across the country. Really unfair by the NCAA.

Is it less of a game because it's a smaller ball? Would've been nice to have the smaller ball when I played in high school.
Yes,they have everyone believing it's the same game , equal to the men's game in every way.

Yes,they have everyone believing it's the same game , equal to the men's game in every way.
Who are they? Are you being forced to watch? Type sos three times if you are being held captive against your will.

It was 52-50 with 3:47 remaining...then Louisville's defense clamped down. 62-50 final.

Who are they? Are you being forced to watch? Type sos three times if you are being held captive against your will.

NCAA,TITLE NINE LOVERS & ESPN
NO,didn't watch any
I came upon this forum,seen no one follows it and decided to get the 2 of you excited.

Maybe I watched too much of the Big Ten Network this year and bought in to the idea that the conference was the best conference in America in both women's and men's basketball, but no BIG teams in either Final Four. In watching Michigan vs. Louisville, I had to ask myself how the Wolverines ever got as far as they did. They were basically a one-trick pony, with Naz being the pony. Everyone else, maybe with the exception of Leah Brown, was just average.

And would someone refresh my memory on Jeff Walz....He's in the Final Four again. Why didn't we offer the job to him when Oldfield/Freese left? He was her top assistant and I got the feeling he would have stayed to be head coach if the U of M had offered. Was it because Voelz was the AD and she was determined not to have a male coach? I know that Oldfied/Freese and Voelz never saw eye to eye, but I'd be surprised if Walz got involved in much of that. I had season tickets that year and I was always impressed by Walz. He would have been a 'good get'.

Maybe I watched too much of the Big Ten Network this year and bought in to the idea that the conference was the best conference in America in both women's and men's basketball, but no BIG teams in either Final Four. In watching Michigan vs. Louisville, I had to ask myself how the Wolverines ever got as far as they did. They were basically a one-trick pony, with Naz being the pony. Everyone else, maybe with the exception of Leah Brown, was just average.

And would someone refresh my memory on Jeff Walz....He's in the Final Four again. Why didn't we offer the job to him when Oldfield/Freese left? He was her top assistant and I got the feeling he would have stayed to be head coach if the U of M had offered. Was it because Voelz was the AD and she was determined not to have a male coach? I know that Oldfied/Freese and Voelz never saw eye to eye, but I'd be surprised if Walz got involved in much of that. I had season tickets that year and I was always impressed by Walz. He would have been a 'good get'.
Walz went with Brenda to MD. I don't think MN could have gotten him. Perhaps Voelz was intent on hiring a female coach?

NO,didn't watch any
I came upon this forum,seen no one follows it and decided to get the 2 of you excited.
You might have hit a new low in pathetic.

NO,didn't watch any
Sounds like the definition of a troll to me. If you don't like watching women's sports, I would highly recommend that you stay away from women's sports fan sites if it makes you miserable.... just a thought. I will continue to support all of the athletes who proudly wear the maroon and gold for the U.

Top Bottom