NCAA Football game clone coming in 2020

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Gridiron Champions is coming in 2020. Based on concept art it looks like a clone of the NCAA Football games of old, but with 126 generic school names/teams. It supposedly will allow users to customize colors, stadiums, and names of all the schools so ostensibly you could re-create the NCAA as we know it.

Thankfully the last NCAA game from EA was the best they ever made. Recruiting was much easier and less time consuming. I still play it frequently. That said, I'm ready to try a new one. Will be interested to see what it gets for reviews.

I dont get why ea wont just make another one with generic names and also this game is dead in the water not gonna be released. They deleted there social media and hasn't posted any updates for months.

Last edited:

I dont get why ea wont just make another one with generic names and also this game is dead in the water not gonna be released. They deleted there social media and hasn't posted any updates for months.
Ah, darn. I wish they would make the last EA game backwards compatible with the Xbox one. I don’t know why I ever got rid of my 360 and my copy of that game.

I still play the old NCAA 14 game. You can download the current 2019 roster online and load it onto the game. The rosters are pretty accurate.

I still play the old NCAA 14 game. You can download the current 2019 roster online and load it onto the game. The rosters are pretty accurate.
How good is Rashod Bateman in the game?

NCAA Football always sold far worse than Madden. Once they lost the license to use teams and player names....they decided that it just wasn't worth developing anymore. They didn't even have to wait to lose the licenses to stop making NCAA Basketball. They stopped that one in 2010.

Hopefully this will change and they will once again start making both. If players start getting paid for their likeness....it's a possibility. Until then....we are stuck with what we have.

Ah, darn. I wish they would make the last EA game backwards compatible with the Xbox one. I don’t know why I ever got rid of my 360 and my copy of that game.
same. wish this so damn often. i'd still be playing if it was compatible

Hate to say it, but the concept art is literally all there is to show for the game. There hasn't been any update since August. At least NCAA Football is hopefully coming back

Top Bottom