NCAA Football 14 Toughest Places to Play

By the way, NCAA Football 14 releases in less than 2 weeks. You can enter to win a free copy at the site that posted these toughest places to play rankings. I called and they said they’ll be announcing the winner on June 28, and they said they’ll have the real first and last name rosters completed a day or two after the game releases.

Stanford? Really? If I recall correctly, they couldn't even sell out the PAC 12 Championship game.

I agree witha few of the entries. TAMU is a crazy place to watch a game. But SCum @ #8??? Really? That place is a morgue the moment someone punches their team in the mouth. Also, for the most part this survey could have been titled "Which schools have the drunkest and most obnoxious fans". Which would explain Camp Randall being on the list

A year ago I would have understood Spartan Stadium (MSU) getting some mention as a tough place to win, but not sure a team that went 0-4 in conference home games the previous season deserves any kind of mention. Throw in the Notre Dame loss and that's 5 home losses for Sparty in 2012.

Anybody pick the game up today? Interested in seeing what's new and if they have all the teams on the correct sides of the field. It really bugged me last year that the Gophers would be on the visitors sideline every game.

Anybody pick the game up today? Interested in seeing what's new and if they have all the teams on the correct sides of the field. It really bugged me last year that the Gophers would be on the visitors sideline every game.
UPS just dropped it off (I'm a telecommuter). I'm going to forgo my daily ritual of watching Andy Griffith at lunch to play a game, but I can tell you that the sidelines look right, Kill has a goatee and Beal is featured prominently in the opening.

Does Goldy finally have a current jersey on? He has been wearing the jersey from 2007 for quite some time now.

Does Goldy finally have a current jersey on? He has been wearing the jersey from 2007 for quite some time now.
Didn't pay attention to that. The Gophers roster/depth chart needs a ton of work. Barker's still on there, as is Shortell. Beal's the starting MLB and the starting LOLB is a Sr. #8 (Reeves)? I played the first quarter vs. UNLV without touching the lineup. Thought I had UNLV stopped, but Cockran missed the sack on third down and Beal got torched up the sideline for 43 yards before Wells (who's still at S) made the tackle. Held to a FG, Barker had a nice KR and then Kirkwoodland racked up 33 yards on 3 carries (mostly through the Maryland I) before Nelson hit Engel for a 32-yard TD. Gophers 7-3.

I got it. Already played most of the games. The gophers have a record of 9-2 now, with Nelson injured for the majority of the season. The losses were to Northwestern and Indiana.

My recruiting class is terrible so far.

Might redo the rosters and play the season over on a higher difficulty.

Jerry Kill looks like Brad Childress.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Top Bottom