NCAA 12 stuff

Formo

Sections 109 and 114
Reaction score
I know I'll probably invoke the old timers' wrath by bringing this game up.. But I'm curious as to who else out here in GH land plays NCAA? Anyone else jacked as I am about the latest installment?

Ran across this video showing the B1G player rankings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTXIgOjzsD4

I am. Give me that triple option with Q.

78 is a little low IMO, should be like 82-84 range. I think he was an 80 last year. He got worse?
90 speed is amazing. The backup qbs probably are all in the low 60s if gray is 78, cause in real life it isn't close.

Anyone play on Live? I'm always up for a little friendly GH competition. Online dynasty is a must.

I can't wait. I still had the PS2 version last year. Imagine what a thrill it was playing in the F'ing Metrodome on NCAA 2011.

I play too. and am in for a OD. Really surprised Gary Tinsley is a 88, but I guess that is just because I didn't think people realized his talent.

Hacksaw was the highest rated player on our team, actually. Kinda shocking.

Anyway, I may be down for a GH OD, but I play PS3. That being the case, chances of getting in an OD here are probably slim just due to the fact that the 360 is a far more popular console.

I typically just play by myself anyway. I suck playing h2h games. lol

Looks like it'll need some editing.
Moses isn't even on there.
Bouie and M. Carter are both at Free Safety, with Kyle Henderson the #1 CB.
Don't think I saw Beal on there at all.
Glickstein is our starting Center - has he even played in a game?
Eskridge is our starting RB and an impact player.
Edwards is our #1 DT - and I'm not sure if Hageman is even on there (just like in NCAA 2011).

Does this mean I get to read all about the Iowa fan that plays out the Hawkeyes' season with a full paragraph recap of each & every game? Oh goodie!

You can download updated rosters. I'll be getting it, but I seldom have time for online play.

You can download updated rosters. I'll be getting it, but I seldom have time for online play.
Is there a way to get the rosters that have all the player's names? I used to mail a memory card to a guy in Alabama and he'd send it back full with updated rosters. Pretty sure that won't work now that I've joined the rest of the free world and finally upgraded my system.

Is there a way to get the rosters that have all the player's names? I used to mail a memory card to a guy in Alabama and he'd send it back full with updated rosters. Pretty sure that won't work now that I've joined the rest of the free world and finally upgraded my system.

Yes, it's pretty easy. You download it to a USB stick and plug it into your console, and the set up from there is pretty easy.

They have a roster sharing thing in the game (used to be called EA Locker, but I think the name changed), where you can download rosters other people have done by username.

Wow, Minnesota is weak in this game LOL. Understandably so, but still....ouch.

They have a roster sharing thing in the game (used to be called EA Locker, but I think the name changed), where you can download rosters other people have done by username.

Wow, Minnesota is weak in this game LOL. Understandably so, but still....ouch.

I like it. I play a lot of offline dynasty and having to build up your program til it's a 6 star is the best part, IMO.

Anyone play the demo yet? It's a lot more fluid, and they adjusted the defense quite a bit so offense is actually a challenge.

I have NCAA 11, and I never bothered with play action passes, you had less than two seconds before getting sacked.

Yes, it's pretty easy. You download it to a USB stick and plug it into your console, and the set up from there is pretty easy.

Actually it's much easier now. There are people out there that update all the rosters and are pretty damn accurate. I've always used 'luvtotha9s' rosters. And the great thing is if he's wrong on Minny's roster, it's a quick fix vs. changing the ENTIRE roster.

Actually it's much easier now. There are people out there that update all the rosters and are pretty damn accurate. I've always used 'luvtotha9s' rosters. And the great thing is if he's wrong on Minny's roster, it's a quick fix vs. changing the ENTIRE roster.
OK, but how does one go about getting those rosters? If I want to download an update on MLB or Madden, it's done through the actual game. I assume you can't do that through the NCAA game due to regulations and whatnot. Do I just do an Internet search and then save the rosters to my hard drive?

OK, but how does one go about getting those rosters? If I want to download an update on MLB or Madden, it's done through the actual game. I assume you can't do that through the NCAA game due to regulations and whatnot. Do I just do an Internet search and then save the rosters to my hard drive?

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...caa-2012-community-roster-project-thread.html

You can download the named rosters through someone's gamertag by entering it in the game via XBox Live, instructions and details are on the linked site. Unfortunately, it does not appear that they have any contributors for the Goph's, I may try my hand at it.

It also appears that this is limited to the 360 only.

Well, I know with my PS3, EA's got something called MyLocker or YourLocker or something of that nature. When in that 'menu', there's an option to download another user's roster.

IE, say I have made up the Goph's roster. I upload it via my EA locker and it is now available for anyone who knows my username to download themselves. Once I have it uploaded, you can log on, search my username in your locker menu and my roster would be available for you to see and download.

I posted what the roster should be on http://www.operationsports.com/foru...caa-2012-community-roster-project-thread.html , for the 360, waiting for a mod to approve. It's not an accurate roster, it was based off the spring game, and not everyone is on the roster (I simply copied from the leaked Minnesota roster from the youtube video at the beginning of this thread and changed names/numbers, no additions). At least it's something.

And Formo, get an XBox!

Well, I know with my PS3, EA's got something called MyLocker or YourLocker or something of that nature. When in that 'menu', there's an option to download another user's roster.

IE, say I have made up the Goph's roster. I upload it via my EA locker and it is now available for anyone who knows my username to download themselves. Once I have it uploaded, you can log on, search my username in your locker menu and my roster would be available for you to see and download.
Cool. Thanks. That's interesting. I'd guess the NCAA isn't too happy player's names appearing in their game, but as long as everything is created by someone not affiliated with the game, I guess it's really out of their control.

Frozengopher, appreciate your efforts, but I'm a PS3 guy too. The only games I play are Madden, NCAA and MLB The Show, so it'd be silly for me to have gone the Xbox route.

I posted what the roster should be on http://www.operationsports.com/foru...caa-2012-community-roster-project-thread.html , for the 360, waiting for a mod to approve. It's not an accurate roster, it was based off the spring game, and not everyone is on the roster (I simply copied from the leaked Minnesota roster from the youtube video at the beginning of this thread and changed names/numbers, no additions). At least it's something.

And Formo, get an XBox!

Can you let us know which page? I scanned through all 51 pages of that thread and never saw it, but maybe I just missed it.

Can you let us know which page? I scanned through all 51 pages of that thread and never saw it, but maybe I just missed it.

I messaged a mod asking why my post hadn't gone up, and he stated that all he received was a blank post from me. He said I probably waited too long to put up the post and I got timed out, which lost me everything. And I didn't save it to my desktop. So screw it. I'm done. I'll wait for some guy who's doing ACC rosters to screw it up then make corrections myself.

Top Bottom