NBC exposure

I can't watch NBC at all! CBS & ABC can be live streamed from their aps for free, but my experience is you need to be a member of Peacock to watch NBC. I use Sling to watch most football, but it doesn't include NBC. Oh, and of course, I can pick up CBS, ABC & Fox on the antenna at my house in the northern suburbs, but no signal for NBC at all. Just wondering if anyone else struggles to get NBC and has figured this out?

I can't watch NBC at all! CBS & ABC can be live streamed from their aps for free, but my experience is you need to be a member of Peacock to watch NBC. I use Sling to watch most football, but it doesn't include NBC. Oh, and of course, I can pick up CBS, ABC & Fox on the antenna at my house in the northern suburbs, but no signal for NBC at all. Just wondering if anyone else struggles to get NBC and has figured this out?
There's a NBC Sports app you need i think...you might need a cable provider sign in though

I am still on traditional cable TV. when the next comet hits Earth, I will probably become extinct along with the Dinosaurs.

seriously, some people I follow in the sports media world say NBC is really pushing college FB because they see it as a way to bring in big ratings and advertising dollars. so having the B1G on NBC should be an overall benefit for the conference.

now, some teams will probably get the spotlight more than others, but at least schools like MN will get a taste.

on the "Pair and a Spare" podcast, Gaardsy was saying that NBC is bringing in a lot more gear and people than a typical BTN or ESPN game. they really make a production out of it.

we might even get good TV angles for instant replay. what a concept!!

Did I hear that right? On "Pair and a Spare" they said this is the first time NBC has aired a Gopher Football game since the 1962 Rose Bowl, which happened to be the first college football game to ever be broadcast in color television.

Did I hear that right? On "Pair and a Spare" they said this is the first time NBC has aired a Gopher Football game since the 1962 Rose Bowl, which happened to be the first college football game to ever be broadcast in color television.
Sure, but aside from Note Dame home games, NBC really hasn't broadcast college football since then.

Top Bottom