National Champion from SEC or The Field (Any other team from any other conference)

SEC going down?

• Total voters

Bama looks disjointed and UGA/LSU don’t seem to be world beaters, yet, so you have to take the field.

Had Bama beat Texas the other night I would have picked SEC but I took the Field.

Hard to ever count Bama out but at this point the question looks like it’s Georgia vs the field. I’ll take the field.

Washington looks like the best team so far.

I mean sec vs the field is GA vs the field. I’ll absolutely take the field

They looks great - but I just don't know if Penix stays healthy for the full year. Utah, USC, UW, OR all look strong. Glad we are not grouped into the West Division with them this year or things would get ugly.

Agreed. Big Penix fan here. I've been saying all offseason he would win this year's Heisman. Any QB who could almost win the Big Ten with Indiana is a star.

He is the QB who I think will be the next big NFL star. I would pick him #1 overall in the 2024 draft.

The good thing is that he probably can he had later in Rd1 than that and the stars might align where he's a Viking. He does look good in purple and gold.

The Pac 12 teams in waiting all look terrifying right now.

Agreed. Big Penix fan here. I've been saying all offseason he would win this year's Heisman. Any QB who could almost win the Big Ten with Indiana is a star.

He is the QB who I think will be the next big NFL star. I would pick him #1 overall in the 2024 draft.

The good thing is that he probably can he had later in Rd1 than that and the stars might align where he's a Viking. He does look good in purple and gold.

The Pac 12 teams in waiting all look terrifying right now.
Rick Spielman? Is that you?

Penix over Williams and Maye.. umkay!

I mean sec vs the field is GA vs the field. I’ll absolutely take the field
Yeah I haven’t watched Georgia enough to know but nobody other than Georgia is winning the Nc this year from the SEC.

Top Bottom