Nadine and Lindsay Guentzel . . .

DL65

Reaction score
Nice job on KFAN (Kill Zone)! Both are very articulate (not a surprise) and covered the days happenings in an interesting fashion. Liked the inserts of Coach Kill from his presser. Also, liked the questions of GopherHolers that were discussed during the half-hour segment, which flew by.

IMHO, both ladies are knowledgable, quick-witted and may be pursued by the electronic media.

Go Gophers!!

Very nice job GL. It was a fast half-hour for sure, wish it could've been longer. Who really cares about T-wolves basketball? I thought the show provided some nice insight and opinion. I like the Jerry Kill drops and nuggets from his presser. I really hope the "Kill zone" can have a permanent weekly spot, or better yet a half-hour show on FSN or something.

By the way, Thanks for all the nice Gopher Hole plugs. And, you sound "hot!"

great to hear gopher recruiting discussion. nice job. i thought gardsy would be anti gopher but he did a good job too. good callers, good analysis.

Yeah, it was good.

I typically can't stand gaardsy but even he was pretty good.

Nice job GL and Lindsay!

Yeah, it was good.

I typically can't stand gaardsy but even he was pretty good.

Nice job GL and Lindsay!

I agree, but I did kinda cringe when he started going off on how Iowa made it to the Rose bowl and then had a string of top ten classes.

Very nice job GL. It was a fast half-hour for sure, wish it could've been longer. Who really cares about T-wolves basketball? I thought the show provided some nice insight and opinion. I like the Jerry Kill drops and nuggets from his presser. I really hope the "Kill zone" can have a permanent weekly spot, or better yet a half-hour show on FSN or something.

By the way, Thanks for all the nice Gopher Hole plugs. And, you sound "hot!"

And GopherLady thinks I am a creep?

Sounds like you done us proud, Nadine.

DL - thank you for your kind words and starting this thread. Since this was the 1st time for both of us on a show, it really means a lot, and I can speak for Lindsay by saying we appreciate all of your very kind words.

Dr. Don - yes, you're still a creeper - sounding hot is a compliment....your comments, are nuts - but you know I still love ya!

I didn't know much about Gaardsy, but he was just fantastic. He laid out the show, made sure we were prepared (so we didn't bomb) and did a great job of being the conductor of the show. Without him, I would have been lost. He was also open to talking more Gophers...which would be awesome.

HUGE props to Bob_Loblaw - he gave me so many great tidbits (only 1/50th of what I had time to use). You follow recruiting like crazy, glad to have you on this board, and someone who helped prep me. Thank you!

Here you go: http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_InstantReplay.xml

It was hilarious when Oleboy41 called in and both Nadine and Gaard couldn't stop him from rambling on for about 3 minutes. Finally he stopped and they were able to butt in and ask him a question.

It was hilarious when Oleboy41 called in and both Nadine and Gaard couldn't stop him from rambling on for about 3 minutes. Finally he stopped and they were able to butt in and ask him a question.

lol I know!

Awesome job Nadine! It true that you are going to be on with PA in the morning? Maybe we should post that info on the forums to get more following then, too.

Was that really him? LOL!

lol I know!

Awesome job Nadine! It true that you are going to be on with PA in the morning? Maybe we should post that info on the forums to get more following then, too.

Yes...you just need to venture to the other side of the board for the info ;)

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=26992

DL - thank you for your kind words and starting this thread. Since this was the 1st time for both of us on a show, it really means a lot, and I can speak for Lindsay by saying we appreciate all of your very kind words.

Dr. Don - yes, you're still a creeper - sounding hot is a compliment....your comments, are nuts - but you know I still love ya!

I didn't know much about Gaardsy, but he was just fantastic. He laid out the show, made sure we were prepared (so we didn't bomb) and did a great job of being the conductor of the show. Without him, I would have been lost. He was also open to talking more Gophers...which would be awesome.

HUGE props to Bob_Loblaw - he gave me so many great tidbits (only 1/50th of what I had time to use). You follow recruiting like crazy, glad to have you on this board, and someone who helped prep me. Thank you!

Here you go: http://www.kfan.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=KFAN_InstantReplay.xml

Thanks GL, no creeper here. Just an observation.

Nadine, thanks for acknowledging my reply to JoeDirt.

So I will respond: You sound hot

That is a compliment. :)

I thought that guy sounded familiar.

GL:

Good job. You and Lindsay Guentzel were well-prepared and it showed. For as much as it pains me to give a Hawkeye credit for anything, Gaardsie was pretty good too.

My only real complaint is that it was too short.

It would be nice to see this develop into some sort of weekly Gophers program.

Just listened to the podcast; very nice program, hopefully this will become a regular spot. Would be a welcome change and a positive step to more excitement generated about Gopher football. With the looming NFL lockout, interset in Gopher football could really sore this year.

P.S. I loved how they kind of ripped on EG#9's negativity.

I like how Kill is actually getting a "honeymoon period." When Brewster was hired it was all "this guy has no chance to succeed" and "we want to drive him out of town." Nice to see that they don't hate the Gophers as much as I thought they did.

Was that really him? LOL!

99% sure. Having been a weekly listener to the MV podcast this fall I can't imagine it was anyone else. He's also called into KFAN before. Very distinct voice and way of speaking.

Top Bottom