Mystery recruit in town?

Triple D

Reaction score
I tuned into the Kill Show on KFAN yesterday, and Coach Kill ended up being a few minutes late to the show, he said that he was late due to recruiting someone.

Does anyone know who this might be? Kill said he was trying to convince him what a great University and State that we have, so I assume it was an out of towner.

If he was trying to convince him how great Minnesota and the U are, it might have been Reusse or Souhan.

Reusse looks like a DT....what about Souhan?

Best four comments in a row in a long time! LOL - Made my day.

Both Reusse and Souhan are more walk on candidates to me. I don't want them taking away scholarships that someone who actually wants to go to the U (and maybe actually major in journalism).

But I am curious would his jersey say "Reusse" or "sh!t"?

I suspect there would be a tutor or two involved and I am not sure either would attend classes. However, one would, I suppose, be somehow involved with the free lunch?

Neither would qualify academically. They have already attempted to use past articles as reasons for admission to the U. The NCCA doesn't accept trash.

Reusse looks like a DT....what about Souhan?

what do you mean? Hell, Reusse could be the whole offensive line by himself!!

Souhan? He would be cannon fodder on the scout team.

The mystery recruit is probably Rey Mysterio, Jr. So mysterious, he even wears a mask.

Patrick "I Let My Teammates Down" Reusse still has to learn to do things the right way.

The Mystery recruit is

Ghengis Kahn. We need someone who is ruthless and has some leadership. That and he cooks a pretty mean steak on the open fire pit grilles. The guy's will appreciate his ability to kill, process and cook up some pretty tasty steaks and hamburgers.

If he was trying to convince him how great Minnesota and the U are, it might have been Reusse or Souhan.
You could be onto something, they were heard inquiring about the Scooll of Geernahlizm.

I have a friend of a friend thats sorta kindda close to the program. According to him, its a DT tranfer from Adams College. Frederick w Palowakski is his name. Rumor also has it, it might be a package deal with a Adams QB name Stan Gable.

orge.jpg

don-gibb2.jpg

A mystery?????

images

I have a friend of a friend thats sorta kindda close to the program. According to him, its a DT tranfer from Adams College. Frederick w Palowakski is his name. Rumor also has it, it might be a package deal with a Adams QB name Stan Gable.

View attachment 1221

View attachment 1222

:)

I've heard the package deal also includes a few more promising recruits, Booger and Poindexter. The more tri-lambs, the better!

Ghengis Kahn. We need someone who is ruthless and has some leadership. That and he cooks a pretty mean steak on the open fire pit grilles. The guy's will appreciate his ability to kill, process and cook up some pretty tasty steaks and hamburgers.
Good idea. If Genghis chooses another program I think we should go after Attila the Hun as a secondary option.

If so, I think that they would both be excellent candidates for tackling dummies. If they will walk on fine but if not I say throw a couple of scholarships their way. I personally have eligibility left and I would use it for the opportunity hit those dummies as often as possible. Coach Kill, you would not even have to give me any playing time.

Top Bottom