Myron fires back! Maurice is officially committed to the program

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per this tweet:

"FYI, Gophers fans: I've talked to Maurice Walker. He told me that he's officially committed to the program and intends to sign Wednesday."

That sounds like a direct quote to me!

Go Gophers!!

O Canada - keep those canadians coming. Perhaps after the Joseph brothers and Mo bring us to the final four perhaps we could start looking at recruiting Canadians in other sports (hockey perhaps).

Anyone else like this little battle between Myron and Marcus? Not only does it make them work harder to get inside scoops, but it's fairly entertaining as well.

Edit: Apparently GL talked to Maurice and Myron made up the quote? Not too professional on Myron's part for making up quotes...

Anyone else like this little battle between Myron and Marcus? Not only does it make them work harder to get inside scoops, but it's fairly entertaining as well.

Edit: Apparently GL talked to Maurice and Myron made up the quote? Not too professional on Myron's part for making up quotes...

I wouldn't say Myron "made up" the quote - keep in mind, while we hang on every word these kids say, they are 17 year old kids, and their message changes by the minute. I highly doubt Myron would fabricate a quote - it's just different than what he told me. Either way - it looks good, and if we're patient for about 24 hours, I bet we hear good news!

Stop the Madness!

Regardless of where Walker is at, can you imagine being a coach and having your success being in the hands of 16 - 18 year old recruits?

I shudder at the thought.

Like Bleed said in another thread: "I'm dizzy.

On the other hand, let's follow the progression of local sports media lately. First, it's job rumors without quotations. Now, it's committed recruits with quotations. Then it's media members not understanding reporting a commitment without quotations. And finally, it's conflicting quotes about being committed from the player in question. All of that leads me to ask this question: Bleed, are you really dizzy? Or is there another quote about you feeling differently somewhere?

I've got just the place for Big Mo, Cory and DeVoe to live while at the U: Little Canada

Source: Myron is a fool.

Source: Walker still expected to sign Wednesday.
about 5 hours ago via txt
Walker quote Monday: "Either way, I would be going to Minnesota next year, Cory (Joseph) or not, but I would love for him to come with me."
On Monday, Walker and another source close to the team said he committed. But he might be having second thoughts.
Today, M. Walker says he hasn't committed. I will blog the entire conversation I had with him last night, when he said he's committed an ...
FYI, Gophers fans: I've talked to Maurice Walker. He told me that he's officially committed to the program and intends to sign Wednesday.

Little Canada makes a lot of sense!

I'll try to get all three nominated tri-grand marshals for the Canadian Days parade!!!!!!!:clap:

Don't ever say that again.

There is a reason the rest of the WCHA has been destroying us the past couple of years. Canadians have begun to penetrate the ranks of most other teams quite heavily while we have stuck with over hyped Minnesota boys. The rest is history.

There is a reason the rest of the WCHA has been destroying us the past couple of years. Canadians have begun to penetrate the ranks of most other teams quite heavily while we have stuck with over hyped Minnesota boys. The rest is history.

Obviously this is OT, but I'm not going to start a new thread just for this simple response: The type of player makes the difference, not his hometown.

Top Bottom