My Source Tells Me

EDW

Reaction score
Just heard from a source that Derrick Wells had his economics midterm taken away from him before he completed it. I don't know for what reason though.

he probably had enough answers correct already for a strong B+/A- and didn't want to throw off the class curve by finishing.

Prof realized football players don't need take no test. We talkin bout tests

Just heard from a source that Derrick Wells had his economics midterm taken away from him before he completed it. I don't know for what reason though.

If you don't know the reason, why throw it out.

I'd assume he got caught cheating. Thats really the only reason why a teacher would take a test away from you when you haven't even finished it.

I'm the professor the OP is talking about and I took the test away because I accidentally gave him last semester's version. The OP neglected to mention that I gave Mr. Wells the correct test and upon handing it in, I noticed that he aced it. OP is a terrible human being and likely has ties to ISIS.

I think he throws it out because it could be something that causes a suspension and affects the team. Could be nothing. Isn't the point of this board to discuss Gopher related topics? If he is full of it, we won't here about it again and no big deal. Seems like a legitimate topic for discussion. Not sure why so many people are quick to criticize on this board, but I may be too trusting in people on this site.

I think it is quite obvious that it is either true or false.

...He was injured part way through...?

OMG, I just called my little sister who spoke to her best friends cousin who is in Derrick's class he said that this is all BS.

Actually I just got off the phone with Derrick Wells and he informed me it was all just a misunderstanding and he is good to go...Wells also yelled Ski-U-Mah before saying goodbye.

I think he throws it out because it could be something that causes a suspension and affects the team. Could be nothing. Isn't the point of this board to discuss Gopher related topics? If he is full of it, we won't here about it again and no big deal. Seems like a legitimate topic for discussion. Not sure why so many people are quick to criticize on this board, but I may be too trusting in people on this site.

If it were your reputation being called into question, I'm guessing you'd think it was a pretty big deal.

It was taken away because the class was headed to the Vu to finish the test and the Prof didn't want them to google answers on the ride over....that's what Sid told me cuz in a close personal friend of his.

I heard he just found out that his roommate was stabbed by a polar bear and the professor didn't want him taking the test under such mental anguish.

OMG, I just called my little sister who spoke to her best friends cousin who is in Derrick's class he said that this is all BS.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Derrick pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard from W. Mark Felt that this goes all the way to the top of the University leadership.

The professor was Brady Hoke's brother. He didn't want him continuing the test until he cleared concussion protocol. You can't be too careful....

It was some other dude with predator hair.

I'll form my opinion after I hear what Tony Dungy has to say about it......

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Derrick pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

SAVE DERRICK!

SAVE DERRICK!

n3vjOuh.png

A football player cheating? That's preposterous.

There seems to be a lot of joking around for what could be a serious issue. At least we're deep in the secondary...

Top Bottom