My Complaints for the Year

When the Bell was designed, it appears they didn't consider that players would be hoisting it up into the air. It's designed more like a trophy that gets put into a trophy case and stays there. So what I propose is that they keep the bell itself, but throw away the wooden parts. Take the bell and set it in a base of Minnesota taconite.

And dangerously out of position on 70% of plays, terrible tackling angles, missed tackles..out physicalled. He made some big plays, but the picks he got were thrown right at him.
Manuel i'm not real mad about, he was a transplant OLB from SS and had to learn the position from scratch/

Those were my concerns about Hill after LAST season. This year Hill played much better and was one of the most improved players on defense.

Hate to nit-pick a 1000-yd rusher but I have to admit it, I get a little frustrated when Cobb has nothing up the middle and instead of lowering his head for little-to-no gain, attempts to bounce outside and loses 3-4 yards. Like a QB sometimes throwing the ball out of bounds; sometimes you have to realize that a play is lost and move on to the next. This actually happened several times on 3rd and short, forcing a punt.

It also happened at times when the move gained yardage, sometimes in pretty big chunks. Selective memory?

Top Bottom