My biggest question of the day:

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Will ruppert have to give up his tickets?

Did they play "What Does the Fox Say"?

I bleeping hate that stupid Fox song. If they're going to play a Fox song, it should be Naughty Girls Need Love Too by Samantha Fox.

Yes, it was the vote to the DJ song for second week in a row.

Ruppert got his way though they played Sweet Caroline for the majority of the third quarter and it was a big ole THUD
that brought zero energy to the stadium. So much for the theory that the Oldies are better than the fad trendy song of the year.

Ruppert got his way though they played Sweet Caroline for the majority of the third quarter and it was a big ole THUD
that brought zero energy to the stadium. So much for the theory that the Oldies are better than the fad trendy song of the year.

Whoa there Cowboy. Sweet Caroline has been beaten like a dead horse. The fox song is a cult song because it is so bad it has become the " thing " to hit on Y-Tube. In will eventually be in the dumpster
and never be on the air waves. Give me 30 minutes in that booth and I'd have the Stadium rocking
The " Big Thud " was the football team's performance. Now excuse me while I cue up Dire Straits

I can agree the big thud was the performance of the team against Iowa that had more to do with it than Sweet Caroline.
Too many people are ready to just crap the season away based on one bad football game. If the players and the coaches continue to work hard and get better
the Gophers can pull off some upsets, this season is not completely lost after one loss. The Gophers coaching staff needs to step up there game along with the players.

Limegrover overestimated his lines ability to move Iowa off the football and was far
to stubborn in adjusting his play calling yesterday, he needs to take some of the blame for that loss as much as the execution did not work, the play calling especially in the first half
was neither creative or effective. They need to get Marcus Jones on the offensive side of the football and Marcus Jones needs to ask to move back to the offense to play some scat back
and wide receiver. He is just too talented to have standing on the sidelines backing up on defense, the kid Marcus Jones makes plays on special teams because he has an extra gear and some explosiveness we lack. Jones also has something extra, some want too and emotion you cannot teach other guys.
on the skill positions on offense. Marcus Jones needs to be on offense and running jet sweeps and smoke screens he just needs to have the football in his hands,
that should be clear to everybody.

" He got the action....he got the motion....yeh the boy can play"....
Walk on Life. We need Ruppert in the booth!!!

Top Bottom