MSU injury watch (Saturday morning Reed update)

swingman

Reaction score
from the Detroit Free Press:

MSU: Out: LB Darius Snow (right leg).
Doubtful: S Xavier Henderson (right leg).
Questionable: WR Jayden Reed (back/left hip), DT Jacob Slade (right leg), DE Jeff Pietrowski (lower left leg), DE Avery Dunn (lower body), S Tate Hallock (unspecified), CB Marqui Lowery (unspecified), TE Evan Morris (undisclosed), DT Dashaun Mallory (unspecified), WR Terry Lockett Jr. (unspecified).
Probable: S Angelo Grose (left leg), RB Jalen Berger (unspecified), LB Aaron Brule (left leg), DT Simeon Barrow (right arm).
MSU played Washington without defensive tackle Jacob Slade, who joined injured safety Xavier Henderson and linebacker Darius Snow in staying at home. Then defensive end Jeff Pietrowski suffered a first-quarter left leg injury and did not play the rest of the game.
Nickel back Chester Kimbrough was replaced in the second half by former Division II transfer Justin White.

I think Snow was LB 1, Henderson is safety 1, Reed is WR/KR/PR 1, Slade is DT 1, Pietrowski is DE 2, Berger RB 1

Jayden Reed is great. Really fun to watch. I still have no idea how he managed to get hurt like that.

Why does reading this make it look like their defensive front is primed to be gashed by our 1500+ lb line and Mo!

I hope these young men get healthy for Michigan.

One massive perk of our soft non-conf schedule is that outside of the unfortunate CRAB injury we are probably about as healthy as you can possibly hope to be heading into the conference season.

One massive perk of our soft non-conf schedule is that outside of the unfortunate CRAB injury we are probably about as healthy as you can possibly hope to be heading into the conference season.
Many of the starters played more like 2 full games, so that helps.

Top Bottom