More Gophers headed to the NFL???

GopherLady

Reaction score
Again, I hate to post things from Facebook (now I've done it twice in 2 weeks) but this is a good thing - Traye Simmons just posted "San Diego" and from the responses he's gotten, it looks like he is going to have the possibility to make the Charger's squad.

Like I said - I haven't received confirmation, but if true, congrats, BPT!!!

i saw that too.

also saw that lawrence is headed to St Louis.

Woops scanned the first page and didnt see this, so I posted another one. sorry

I think Lawrence has a legitimate shot at making the Rams. Congrats to both of them.

Here's a link to Gophersports that make Simoni Lawrence news official, signing with the Rams - and punter Blake Haudan signed a free agent contract with the Carolina Panthers.

http://ow.ly/17aq1r

TE Nick Tow-Arnett has been signed to the Dallas Cowboys!

Brew just said (on sid) Stommes is going to sign, as well as Sherels not sure where.

Brew just said (on sid) Stommes is going to sign, as well as Sherels not sure where.

Stommes is an interesting subject. he had the body to be a proper OT (and according to brewster, the athleticism), but got hurt pretty early last season and never got his starting job back. does anyone remember if he looked decent out there?

i know that he was a defensive lineman until the 2008 insight bowl and davis used him as an OT, so he might develop. i could see a team taking a runner on him just in case he starts pushing people around while on the practice squad.

Top Bottom