Mo Linguist

btowngopher

Reaction score
Former gopher coach leaves Michigan and takes over the HC role at Buffalo. Harasymiak reportedly was a finalist for the role as well.

Wow, what a meteoric rise. Very similar career path to PJ in that he's been an assistant at a few places, jumped to the NFL, and now a MAC head coach. Obviously an elite recruiter. Good for him and best of luck! Don't they open with a B1G team this season?

Wow, what a meteoric rise. Very similar career path to PJ in that he's been an assistant at a few places, jumped to the NFL, and now a MAC head coach. Obviously an elite recruiter. Good for him and best of luck! Don't they open with a B1G team this season?
I'm channeling my inner Lewis Black here.

So I try to answer the question of if they play a BIG team. I think I'm going to go to 247, then to Buffalo's page to look at their schedule. What do I see when I get to their homepage, you ask? A F-ING PICTURE OF JIM HARBAUGH!!!! CAN'T GET AWAY FROM THAT DIP SHIT!!!

Ok I'm taking my medication now. Crisis averted.

Perfect for the gophs, former coach gets the job, looks good for Fleck. Harasymiak stays for a bit longer. Michigan loses a coach.

I was bummed when we lost him but I'm happy he is doing well.

They play Nebraska. It will be Nebraska's 3rd game, because Nebraska plays Illinois in week "0" and just scheduled Fordham(!) for week 1. Game 2 of the season for Buffalo.

He has hired Minnesota's Assistant S&C coach to lead his strength program.

He has hired Minnesota's Assistant S&C coach to lead his strength program.
Thanks, that's interesting. This might seem pollyanna, but that says a lot to me about MN's S&C program. Lindquist has traveled far and wide the past 7+ years and likely has many connections with assistants for a job like that. Wonder if he targets anyone else -- particularly for coordinator roles.

Top Bottom