MNSnowman will be on hiatus for a few days

Get Well Soon

Here's to a speedy recovery. I suspected you were under the weather when you predicted Mich. St. may go thru the B10 schedule undefeated. ;)

Pneumonia? Or too much celebrating after the leftist's inauguration? Either way, best wishes for a quick recovery.

Thanks for the posts & text msgs. Sounds like it will be late Saturday or possibly Sunday before I get out of here. I'll check in but not be posting much while in hospital. :rolleyes:

Hopefully you can make it out of there in time to see a big Gopher win vs. Indiana!!!

Get well soon!!

Best wishes, Snowman. Get back in the pink before the blue Miata season.

Prayers and well wishes

I hope this post finds you back home! I hope the improved shooting of the Bulldogs in Omaha on Saturday helped you feel better. Due to several circumstances I was *at* that Drake game on Saturday in Omaha. Warmed the cockles of my heart. The Gopher victory was wonderful too of course, but a littlbe bit nerve-wracking for my taste.....

Get well, Snowman. I am very familiar with "bugs" (fortunately the almost daily exposure makes me immune to most of them). Don't push it when you get home. See you back on the board when you are well.

Top Bottom