Missing CRAB

IceBoxGopher

Reaction score
Really hoping he can make it back for more game time the rest of the year. Could really use him in the offense. I was looking at a Tanner Morgan highlight compilation and Athan would benefit with having Bell as a weapon.

Here's a list of CRAB highlights in this video:
  • 3:23
  • 4:43
  • 6:27
  • 8:22
  • 8:46
  • 10:30
  • 14:10
  • 14:24
  • 15:15
  • 15:27
  • 17:17
  • 18:27
  • 19:13
  • 19:27
  • 19:50
  • 20:04
  • 21:21
  • 22:08

Burns was saying even a few weeks ago that the injuries have piled up and he's just not the same dude that we know from the past.

The program has done an excellent job of not having any info get out about injures as far as what type and how serious. Nobody knows how long the players will be out. At times a guy had sources within the program when it came to injuries or recruiting, those are now shut down totally and he knows nothing.

Burns was saying even a few weeks ago that the injuries have piled up and he's just not the same dude that we know from the past.
He does not have any sources anymore. Staff is no longer informing the guy on anything including recruiting. Just guessing or assuming like everyone else or reading tweets. He said that Lindenberg would be playing in the second game of the year, he does not have any worthy inside information anymore.

My sources still seem to be available. Just saying….

By now I would think CRAB is almost ready to perform his own surgery on whatever ails him

@Elevenseven anyone who has been a fan of the Gophers since Fleck has been here knows he doesn't "inform" anyone on anything. Never has, never will.

So your post rings hollow

Top Bottom