Minnesota Offers Adam Woodbury

scher215

Reaction score
Not sure who this guy really is, nor do I have any information on him. Maybe someone with more knowledge can add in to that, but according to Marcus:

GophersNow

Six-foot-11 junior center Adam Woodbury from Sioux City, IA has a Minnesota offer. Tubby sure loves his big guys

Here is his scout profile for those who are interested.

http://scouthoops.scout.com/a.z?s=75&p=8&c=1&nid=4340969

i heard he was a 4 star, on espn he has a grade of 94 and it lists iowa state, nebraska, and kansas as his offers, no idea if they are right

It sounds like Tubby offered him only recently, may not have offers updated yet, I am not sure though.

On Scout he is only a 2 star, but with younger guys the sites/evaluations dont often get updated much.

Marcus Paige's center on Martin Brothers. 2012.

Iowa has been on him forever, Freddy is in the mix... Gophers have been looking at him for a while... He's a 2012, fine with offering now. But, wouldn't think he'll decide until next year.

There are some big time schools that may get after him in the mean time.. he's been to Kansas a couple of times already.

Marcus Paige's center on Martin Brothers. 2012.

Iowa has been on him forever, Freddy is in the mix... Gophers have been looking at him for a while... He's a 2012, fine with offering now. But, wouldn't think he'll decide until next year.

There are some big time schools that may get after him in the mean time.. he's been to Kansas a couple of times already.

I don't think schools like Iowa or Minnesota will get many recruits away from Kansas. The Jayhawks (and others at their level) usually get First Dibs on recruits.

I would think Minnesota is a long shot, one of the Iowa schools or more likely Kansas.

Top Bottom