Minnesota @ Michigan Game Thread

Only thing more depressing that watching this team this past month is monitoring the economy.

atta babe joseph reminds me of the last 2 possesions against penn state

The traffic in this town is unreal ... I just was able to get the score and it's 40-25 Michigan??? What happened?

Hopkins would put up a better night in night out showing than our gophers...run off the court boys, you just pissed yourself!

The incoming players better be ready because what we've got isn't near good enough. If not for a once in a lifetime comeback in Madison and a ridiculously bad shooting effort by Illinois, we've down in the cellar. Ugh.

My goodness that was even WORSE than the Penn State game....These guys have completely lost it. No heart, no passion, no idea how to guard the three, no idea of what is going on on the offensive end, it's like a comedy of errors out there.

Too much lip service from this group and not enough action. Throwing the ball away on offense, settling for long jumpers and ball-watching on every possession on defense...absolutely atrocious...Won't stop supporting them, but this group is so lost it's almost comical....

The traffic in this town is unreal ... I just was able to get the score and it's 40-25 Michigan??? What happened?

If you've seen the team play recently, you already know the answer, unfortunately....;)

I know Tubby wants a new practice facility, but my god does that mean they can't practice until they get one?!

So, there are many parallels between the football team's season and the basketball team's. Is it something in the water? Youth? A curse? WTF?

Sorry guys but I'm not wasting any more of a night watching this team play atrocious basketball. I hope for a comeback but I will miss it if it happens. ;)

I know Tubby wants a new practice facility, but my god does that mean they can't practice until they get one?!

Agree, nothing has changed in weeks. Every guy out there and on the bench that comes in pisses down their legs anytime anything gets tough...what a waste of a great early season run.....:mad:

Why is Joseph playing the point at the end of the half? Nolen and Joseph need to play at least 20 minutes together if not more. Once again this is another game where we had about 50 different combinations of guys out there. Small wonder that there is so little cohesiveness on offense.

One more question - what in the world has happened to Damian Johnson? Again he just fumbles a pass out of bounds...

Sorry guys but I'm not wasting any more of a night watching this team play atrocious basketball. I hope for a comeback but I will miss it if it happens. ;)

I was just thinking that. Have a long day tomorrow and need to rest up and watching this crap isn't where it's at. Good night all!!!!

Passion????????
I am a Gopher Rube but it is hard to watch a team that plays with no passion. My goodness it is no secret that michigan shoot 3's but where is the defense. Our offense is non existent-where is dj? Unless the second half turns around I'm afraid once again it is nit.

How do you get to these spoiled princesses? I feel sorry for Tubby coaching in this era.

Why is Joseph playing the point at the end of the half? Nolen and Joseph need to play at least 20 minutes together if not more. Once again this is another game where we had about 50 different combinations of guys out there. Small wonder that there is so little cohesiveness on offense.

One more question - what in the world has happened to Damian Johnson? Again he just fumbles a pass out of bounds...

Johnson needs to play in transition, as do most of our players. Why we don't press hard for 40 minutes is beyond me. It's the only way we score points.

I didn't know getting back on defense could be such a difficult thing to do.

Our new offense:

Set double screens for DeVoe and Blake and shoot 95% 3 pointers. Maybe we'll score more than 55 points.

What the hell is Travis Busch doing on the court? What a joke. I'm turning it off.. Let me know how we do in the NIT.

fewer promos on the BTN in the past few weeks. more commercials

This team is so bad - if I were Tubby, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Top Bottom