Minnesota is still in while Maryland is out in the latest edition of Bubble Watch

Minnesota will likely fall to first four out if they lose tonight. You simply cannot go winless on the road during a Covid19 season with no fans and expect a lot of praise from the committee. Regardless, of us beating 3 top-10 teams at home. This game tonight is crucial. It's a make or break game for this team, I believe.

Maryland may move ahead of us tonight if they complete their sweep of the Huskers and we lose.

Minnesota will likely fall to first four out if they lose tonight. You simply cannot go winless on the road during a Covid19 season with no fans and expect a lot of praise from the committee. Regardless, of us beating 3 top-10 teams at home. This game tonight is crucial. It's a make or break game for this team, I believe.

This is actually and legitimately the year you could lose every road game and make the tourney. The other leagues are not as deep. NCAA tourney committee likes wins and the gophers have those.

This is actually and legitimately the year you could lose every road game and make the tourney. The other leagues are not as deep. NCAA tourney committee likes wins and the gophers have those.

True. But, if we happen to lose every road game this season we are not going to make the NCAA. I still think they need to win tonight to solidify making it. 16 wins should get it done, having a nice quality road win in there will go a long way.

I actually hope that if we don't win a road game, no matter what happens that they keep us out.
Grow up, toughen up. Learn to be big boys and big coaches and quit losing your sh!t everytime you get away from home. It's embarrassing really.

True. But, if we happen to lose every road game this season we are not going to make the NCAA. I still think they need to win tonight to solidify making it. 16 wins should get it done, having a nice quality road win in there will go a long way.
They'll be in if they beat Illinois, Rutgers, and Northwestern at home...that will be 16 wins and 2 more impressive ones. No road wins will suck but we should be a lock with 16.

They'll be in if they beat Illinois, Rutgers, and Northwestern at home...that will be 16 wins and 2 more impressive ones. No road wins will suck but we should be a lock with 16.

You're probably right but we'd have a play-in game more than likely or a high seed. I think a true road win like tonight combined with those wins at 17-10 would get us a quality seed like a #6 or 7.

I have a hard time seeing how they lose tonight and then turn around and beat Illinois.

I have a hard time seeing how they lose tonight and then turn around and beat Illinois.
I hear ya but they've won big games already this year...it's easy to forget iowa, Michigan, and Ohio st but they happened...this team is unpredictably bad and good

Maryland and Indiana are such mediocre teams. That's what bothers me most. To be on their level or slightly below isn't really a great place to be. Come on!

This is a down year for Maryland and Indiana hasn't made the tournament in 3 years.

I actually hope that if we don't win a road game, no matter what happens that they keep us out.
Grow up, toughen up. Learn to be big boys and big coaches and quit losing your sh!t everytime you get away from home. It's embarrassing really.

Are you actually embarrassed? If so, time to grow up and learn to be a big boy.

Maryland and Indiana are such mediocre teams. That's what bothers me most. To be on their level or slightly below isn't really a great place to be. Come on!

This is a down year for Maryland and Indiana hasn't made the tournament in 3 years.

The gophers are pretty damn mediocre.

Top Bottom