Mike Farrell's Top 5 Hottest Recruiting Programs (1. Clemson, 2. Florida, 3. Stanford, 4. Minnesota, 5. USC)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Mike:

4. Minnesota
— PJ Fleck has it rolling lately for the Gophers and while most are three stars, guys like OL Nathan Roy make this class one of the best in recent years already.

Go Gophers!!

Mike Farrell is kind to Gopher Country. He astutely is on to something. PJ Fleck is the consummate indefatigable recruiter at the helm.

The Gopher coaches have done a remarkable job building relationships with in-state players and coaches.

Thrown in players from neighboring states who attend Gopher football camps, and you have a solid regional recruiting foundation.

This class will end in the high 30's or 40's. I'm not sure if that equals "hot" recruiting but Fleck's classes have definitely come up a notch since the brick by brick days. 2019 got everyone's attention. I get the feeling that another 2019 type season followed by a NY6 bowl would potentially move upcoming classes from the 35-45 range, down into the consistent top 20 to 30 range. I do wish the Gophers had a billionaire NIL guy to help lock in some more 4* recruits.

Top Bottom