Michigan State will destroy Wisky..........!!!!..........

froggopher

Reaction score
MSU 48-Becky 12!! no way in hell MSU will lose this game! Go Gophers!!!:cool02::pig::drink:

MSU 48-Becky 12!! no way in hell MSU will lose this game! Go Gophers!!!:cool02::pig::drink:

I'd LOVE to have the opportunity to bet on THAT point spread. I don't think the game goes to either side by more than 10, but if it does, I'd give the nod to Bucky!

Put down the maroon-and-urine colored goggles, froggie.

There might not be a sporting event I enjoy more than the Rose Bowl, but if it's Oregon-Becky, I will be going to the movie theater on the afternoon of January 2nd. My least- and third-least-favorite teams on the same field? No thanks. To make the Granddaddy watchable, for the love of god Sparty, don't suck.

On Saturday we are MSU fans.

Didn't MSU have one of their defensive lineman suspended for the first sconnie-MSU game?

Pretty sure Gholston had to sit against Wisconsin. A lot at play here. Wisconsin's going to want revenge, but Sparty's going to want to make up for missing out on the Rose Bowl last year.

Put down the maroon-and-urine colored goggles, froggie.

zGAxd.jpg

I've figured out the one thing that might seriously diminish my enthusiasm for gopher football: if we get good and acquire a bunch of a-hole bandwagon fans. I feel bad for the decent, humble badger fans now that their team is good and their fanbase has the appearance of being overrun. Used to like the badgers, really still do, but its hard to cheer for them now. I'm hoping MSU pulls the upset.

The badgers certainly could lose this game, but I would be utterly shocked to see them beat by more than a score or two.

I think it will be a great game. MSU is seriously fired up for their first Rose Bowl trip since '88 or whatever, and UW should be pretty fired up for a rematch with a team that played mistake free, got some breaks and beat them with a last second Hail Mary in an electric home night game. I think UW has the better team, but we've never seen a game like this in B10 history so who knows.

For WI, this could have (maybe even should have?) been their shot at their first national championship. MSU ended that dream, and the Badgers will use that intangible (and Ball's availability & shot at TD record) and pound MSU into the ground. I wish for MSU to prevail, but don't think this one will even be close. They've got that snake-bitten thing going themselves, and it's going to rear its ugly head tonight I'm afraid. Bucky, 38-20.

Lotta gopher fans with more confidence than I have in UW. I could definitely see UW rolling, but I think it will be a tighter game through most of it. It's just really tough to win these types of games when there's not a huge gap in talent level.

But, I see 38-24 with UW scoring a late clinching touchdown.

Top Bottom