Michigan State Transfer RB - Jared Mangham Commits to Gophers!

Good news. We have seen the need to have options in the RB room.

Pretty nice add! Lots of weapons on offense

Now we can keeps DT fresh and run the rest of the RBs into the ground!

JK seems like another Majors type of take but if they’re both happy then so am I!

Now we can keeps DT fresh and run the rest of the RBs into the ground!

JK seems like another Majors type of take but if they’re both happy then so am I!
I think if "have fresh RB" was really a big advantage ... we'd see a lot more games with a ton of evenly distributed carriers.

In reality, better RB ... better results. Fresh less good RB ... not great results.

Also depend IMO on the blocking and scheme. Some RBs are full speed right away guys, others are magical how they wait for a hole and find it.

So this is his 4th school?

Colorado > USF > Michigan State > Minnesota

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to him helping make our offense ground pounding, conservative, efficient & successfull.

He'll be a 6th year senior, with strong football genes. His grandpa is in the Ferris State basketball Hall of Fame (30 ppg average), and his dad was a LB at Bowling Green in the 90's.

Last edited:

Little surprised to see another RB but after last year I am all for adding as much depth at the RB position as possible.

Little surprised to see another RB but after last year I am all for adding as much depth at the RB position as possible.
Could also be providing special teams depth?

Fills the giant void caused by Trent Howland's departure .....

Top Bottom