Michigan starting RB Fitzgerald Toussaint arrested for DUI. Suspended indefinitely

Indefinitely is the key word, often translated to the opening series or the second week of fall practice.

Ouch - Poor Michigan....Is this a Iowa RB transfer? Was he born in Iowa or related to Coker?

Ouch - Poor Michigan....Is the a Iowa RB transfer? Was he born in Iowa or related to Coker?

well played. i thought about throwing an "iowa running back gets arrested...same story, different day" zinger in there. but knew someone would take care of it. ;-)

Ouch - Poor Michigan....Is this a Iowa RB transfer? Was he born in Iowa or related to Coker?
Fitz went to the same high school as me, Liberty in suburban Youngstown Ohio..to the best of my knowledge he has no ties to Coker.....however......Derell Johnson-Koulianos is from Youngstown too...so just saying. On a serious note though...Fitz is better than this and I hope he learned from this. Kid was such a pleasure to watch in high school and worked his tail off to get his test scores up to get to Michigan and from what I've heard around the community really working his tail in the classroom as well in Ann Arbor. Hope he learns from this and keeps his head up.

Liberty does however have one tie to Iowa, former Hawkeye DB and current St. Louis Ram Bradley Fletcher. I shook my head in disappointment when he made that commit.

Top Bottom