Michigan has received a notice of allegations from the NCAA for the case involving recruiting violations during the COVID-19 period

When does it end with all the violations with Michigan and nothing big happens?

This is just the first shoe to fall. the NCAA has not forgotten about the illegal scouting case. and there is still the matter of the FBI investigation into the computer crimes case against the assistant.

If Michigan and Harbaugh manage to skate through all of this, I will be very disappointed - and a lot of college FB coaches and AD's are going to be really p-o'ed.

Let's go now we get to see them cry when all their wins get taken away.

This is just the first shoe to fall. the NCAA has not forgotten about the illegal scouting case. and there is still the matter of the FBI investigation into the computer crimes case against the assistant.

If Michigan and Harbaugh manage to skate through all of this, I will be very disappointed - and a lot of college FB coaches and AD's are going to be really p-o'e

If Michigan and Harbaugh manage to skate through all of this, I will be very disappointed - and a lot of college FB coaches and AD's are going to be really p-o'ed.
Prepare to be very disappointed.

Top Bottom