Michigan gets beat by Alabama, what a terrible weekend for the Big Ten

MRJ

Reaction score
Ugh, this entire weekend was a mess for the conference. At least Northwestern beat Notre Dame.

Illinois, Minnesota and Michigan combine to lose 6 games in three days. Great. :rolleyes:

Terrible....Michigan St lost a game they shouldn't have as well. Bring on all the critics saying I told you so about the Big 10 being incredibly overrated this year.

Yup, pretty awful. I no longer have any confidence about this Big10/ACC challenge, but winning might buy us back some of our lost reputation.

Terrible....Michigan St lost a game they shouldn't have as well. Bring on all the critics saying I told you so about the Big 10 being incredibly overrated this year.

Yeah, I can hardly wait to hear Phelps start picking Notre Dame every game and talk about how great the Big East is. :rolleyes:

Watching so many other Big Ten teams fall as well is almost as disappointing as the Gophers' struggles. I really hate hearing the analysts bash the Big Ten year after year.

Many commentators this weekend were talking like this is the year for us to defeat the ACC. It's like the Big Ten is being set up for an epic failure.

Top Bottom