Michele Tafoya advocating for the U to let fans tailgate early!

Preach Michele preach!

I am glad they are doing it for this game. Wish we didnt need Michelle Tafoya to ask on our behalf for the U to allow people to tailgate early. This is how it should be every game.

Just what we need, more drunk fans. Count me out.

LOL - I am quite certain that Michele Tafoya's question played literally zero role in the decision-making process.
I was using Tafoya's tweet as a stand-in for all of the Gameday related reasons to open the lots early. My fundamental point was that the lots should be open that early for every game, and not only for the 2:30 games when Gameday is here.

Just what we need, more drunk fans. Count me out.
Well you're a damn ray of sunshine. Honestly, how many hammered Gopher fans do you really run into? Not many in my opinion. People enjoy tailgating, I personally love being outside, grilling up some good food, playing cornhole, throwing a football around, and yeah, usually having a couple beers. Nothing wrong with any of that.

Lot 37 is definitely primed up a few hours before game time. Not everybody is 3 sheets to the wind prior to kickoff, It is a much classier scene than a Vikings tailgate.

I’ve over served myself but that has nothing to do when the parking lots open. Also, I typically come to around halftime .. just before stadium last call.

Top Bottom