Memo to Coach Fisch

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Can we try a screen to Kevin Whaley? Just once. Next time we find our selves in a 3rd and 8-10 (which happens MULTIPLE times per game). Do it for me. If it doesn't work despite being properly executed I will shut up and not question you for the rest of the year. Thanks.

We have run it to Bennett and with decent success. Perhaps Whaley's hands aren't trusted by the staff yet. I think he's yet to catch a pass out of the backfield this year...

Can we try a screen to Kevin Whaley? Just once. Next time we find our selves in a 3rd and 8-10 (which happens MULTIPLE times per game). Do it for me. If it doesn't work despite being properly executed I will shut up and not question you for the rest of the year. Thanks.

ChemEGopher - great job on the constructive criticism. I don't remember seeing a good criticism in weeks on this board. We've had some great screen plays this year and some terrible ones. It seemed like Ohio State wasn't overly aggressive on blitzing, we weren't just getting beat by the front four thus maybe last week wasn't the best week for the screen.

How about just getting Whaley the ball more, period. He is an explosive player and runs like he's angry. I would like to see the ball in his hands at least 15-20 times a game.

Top Bottom