McCarney and Fulmer have not been contacted

When you don't spell Joe Schmit correctly, the information instantly loses some of its validity.

Typos noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

When you don't spell Joe Schmit correctly, the information instantly loses some of its validity.

Maybe Joe should spell his last name like the other 5,000,000 Schmidt's, and we wouldn't have this problem? Is Schmit his real last name, or a "stage name" thang?

Its like the art school chicks & models who replace all the i's in their names with y's. Any girl that does that is either high maintenance or insane. Quite possibly both.

Maybe Joe should spell his last name like the other 5,000,000 Schmidt's, and we wouldn't have this problem? Is Schmit his real last name, or a "stage name" thang?

Its like the art school chicks & models who replace all the i's in their names with y's. Any girl that does that is either high maintenance or insane. Quite possibly both.

i hope none of the art school chicks that constantly troll through football message boards read that, they will take offense

Like it or not (you obviously don't), part of their job is spelling and grammar, especially when it comes to names. It is a reflection of the quality of work.

Top Bottom