Mbakwe

Criminy, Weis

Someone on here said that Mbakwe won't play until more information comes to light. Is this true? This could be potentially devastating news. Who knows when all the details are going to be released. Hmmm....maybe I'm reading into this the wrong way, but it seems like everyone else knows more about this situation than I do.
No, somebody said that they were guessing (it's the subtitle of the post, for crying out loud). It was in a different thread that you started ... and now you start this thread. ... :cool:

Is this a competition to see if there can be more threads re Mbakwe on the basketball board than about Weber vs Gray on the football board?

Seriously, why two threads? We were given an exact date today as to when they will make a decision.

This is why I hate this site sometimes. Two snotty responses. There is a way of communicating without being a condescending jackass.

weisbrod, you make more than your fair share of condescending remarks on the football board (about the team), these folks probaby don't give you much slack due to that as I know they are followers of the football board also.

weisbrod, you make more than your fair share of condescending remarks

I was guilty of it last year now and again but our daughter gave us a heads up from facebook comments made from a few of the guys that they do check out the postings here now and again.

Let's try and remember this when we post.

Switching up this thread...

After last night, Mbwake is the best player on the team IMO...he is the definition of a big ten basketball player and is just an absolute beast. it was really nice to see him and royce duke it out since both are really physical guys.

Trev has some serious leaping abilities, great defense and shot blocking, and can finish with both hands under the basket...yeah i'm excited for this guy

Ugh, why did Mbakwe have to look like such a beast?!

As impressive as he was last night, I still don't know how you can possibly you think he's the best play. You saw him play one night, not to mention that type of environment really can't tell you very much. I mean if you saw Jamal last year in his one big game, or Iverson in his one big game, would you think they were the best players? Everyone has had their few random huge games. Westbrook vs. Wisc, Devoe vs. Indiana? Can't remember, whatever game he went off shooting 3s. Devron also looked like a stud after Howard Pulley last year. Mbakwe is and will be really good, I just think it may be a little soon to think he's the best player when he's never really played in a D1 bball game before other than a few minutes at Marquette.

Switching up this thread...

After last night, Mbwake is the best player on the team IMO...he is the definition of a big ten basketball player and is just an absolute beast. it was really nice to see him and royce duke it out since both are really physical guys.

Trev has some serious leaping abilities, great defense and shot blocking, and can finish with both hands under the basket...yeah i'm excited for this guy

Top Bottom