Mbakwe - interesting absence

Reaction score
Darnell Dodson from Miami-Dade CC {last year} did not play in the UK vs Rider game today. I listened to the game on the radio and the announcers made no mention of him. Surprising, since Darnell has been doing very well in his first year at UK under Calipari. He is scoring well and has played significant minutes in all the other games. UK won by 30+ points and everyone played including the last walk-on. Darnell is Mbwake's alibi....? What do we want to make of this......

he was with trevor, in florida, just gives us a better picture, and a more definite answer to this 'legal status change'

im just hoping that after these depositions (which i hope resume on monday) we'll know whether or not trevor will be playing this year. if its dropped we're good, if not? who knows

Darnell Dodson from Miami-Dade CC {last year} did not play in the UK vs Rider game today. I listened to the game on the radio and the announcers made no mention of him. Surprising, since Darnell has been doing very well in his first year at UK under Calipari. He is scoring well and has played significant minutes in all the other games. UK won by 30+ points and everyone played including the last walk-on. Darnell is Mbwake's alibi....? What do we want to make of this......

Dodson did not play in the prior UK game earlier this week, either. He's in Calipari's doghouse.

Top Bottom