Maybe corny, but RTB!!!

Mark in Indy

Reaction score
Okay all. I know this is super corny but after flying up for the Penn State game I have been dreaming about a possible gopher trip to Indy. That said, I have basically worked the last 4 days straight to prep my new house basement for my buddies and football this weekend. They are all IU or Notre Dame guys but will be following the required maroon and gold dress code to make it into my place tomorrow afternoon. I wish I could be there at TCF but am instead waiting to host you all in the circle city. Row the Boat. Ski U Mah. Go Gophers. And Hoosier Hospitality.

Good for you. I have a good friend who graduated from IU but basically only cares about their men's BB team. Otherwise, she cheers for the Gopher football and women's BB teams. Also, my Mom is 100% Irish so I always cheer for them except if they play MN. Have fun with your friends and Go Gophers !

Row The Boat is not corny...its like the most popular catch phrase around the country right now ...Row the Boat Ski-U-Mah Go Gophers

RTB is not corny at all. Mark you've been around long enough to know its rooted in deep meaning and passion. Look around Children's Hospital at MN and see how many kids are using that verbiage to help them through their struggle. RTB is real and far from corny.

I should have captioned this thread differently. I don’t think RTB is corny at all. I was referencing requiring my buddies to wear maroon or gold to enter my house today. That said, Row the Boat!!!

Was hoping to pilot the Rogue to Indy for some B10 championship rowing.

My (now) college aged daughter made the helmet for me when she was a little kid - with help from an incredible day care provider.
It looked like there was the love of some smaller hands at work in its creation.

My (now) college aged daughter made the helmet for me when she was a little kid - with help from an incredible day care provider.
Excellent! My wife and kids know I love the U, way, way beyond football. Ski-U-Mah!!! RTB!!!

Top Bottom