Maturi will take his time on this one!

gold04

Reaction score
I would be shocked if the U names a coach anytime soon. I think Maturi will take his time on this one and will make sure he checks out all his options before making his selection. If the U wants an experienced coach it may take until the end of the season. Don't expect a coach to be named anytime soon. My sources say a new coach will not be named until after the regular season is done.

My sources also say you will be shocked to hear the canidates Maturi is putting together for his interviews!

I would be shocked if the U names a coach anytime soon. I think Maturi will take his time on this one and will make sure he checks out all his options before making his selection. If the U wants an experienced coach it may take until the end of the season. Don't expect a coach to be named anytime soon. My sources say a new coach will not be named until after the regular season is done.

My sources also say you will be shocked to hear the canidates Maturi is putting together for his interviews!

They can't really interview guys that are in the middle of the season. They can get names and do background work but unless they are hiring someone without a job right now, we won't have a coach until Thanksgiving at the earliest.

As easy as it is to worry that Maturi will find a way to bungle this hire, i really think he understands the gravity of the situation this time around.

...That's not to say he won't still find a way to bungle the hire.

Top Bottom