Matt Rhule complains about 5-4 record, says Minnesota shouldn't have been given a TD

Someone corrected the initial tweet and I think he was referring to the Nebraska TD review at the end of the 1st half before the interception.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Every single game Michigan has played this year … you could have told the other team the exact play/defense that Mich was running, and completely withheld that from Mich, and the scores would’ve been very similar.

Fakest “scandal” I can recall in recent history. Laziest excuse for opposing coaches.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Every single game Michigan has played this year … you could have told the other team the exact play/defense that Mich was running, and completely withheld that from Mich, and the scores would’ve been very similar.

Fakest “scandal” I can recall in recent history. Laziest excuse for opposing coaches.
They are breaking the rules and that is not fake. I don't care how good they are. If your that dominate, why would you break even the lowest of rules?

That is what he was talking about, no Jackson catch. I think

Winners win,
Whiners whine
Love this saying! I'm going to use it in my personal life when appropriate starting with my boys if they have get whiny. Thanks!

I'd take Rhule's comments with a grain of salt. Remember, this is Twitter, where a 30-word tweet gets more reaction from people than if they were to listen to the entire press conference.
Happens all the time.

Agreed. I don't see Rhule as being a whiner, just something taken out of context. Especially with his team that should be bowl eligible after Saturday for the first time since 2016!

I don't think he really needed to name Michigan as it was fairly obvious.
Fair. I also think he didn't name Michigan for other reasons.

As a Gopher fan I find it comical that some fanbases are crying about a call not going their way.

Fair. I also think he didn't name Michigan for other reasons.

As a Gopher fan I find it comical that some fanbases are crying about a call not going their way.
Maybe 🤔 you should conduct a poll?

Whatever Rhule. There was no definitive camera view that could call that a touchdown, and it wasn't viewed as a touchdown by officials or that the football broke the goal line. Nothing begged the offensive coordinator to call a pass play or for the QB to throw an Interception. Same whining as Iowa fans. Those douches had all the chance to score and didn't do so.

I wonder what Matt thinks of his Maryland game Saturday being available only on Peacock streaming?

Top Bottom