Maryland in hunt for Houston transfer QB

swingman

Reaction score
D'Eriq King visiting College Park today. Considered by many as best QB available in portal.

He’s an exciting player, glad he isn’t going to MD.

Reported pick of Miami pick is being disputed.
"FOX Houston sports anchor Mark Berman reported that King texted him he is still weighing his options" "Miami was anointed the third favorite behind LSU and Arkansas to sign King."
According the article on CanesWarning.com KIng is yet to visit Maryland.

I thought his name sounded familiar for some reason ....

"
Houston quarterback D'Eriq King -- along with senior receiver Keith Corbin -- decided to take a redshirt after the Cougars' disastrous 1-3 start. King, a senior, will sit out the rest of the 2019 season and said he will return to Houston in 2020. All in all, it's a stunning turn of events for one of the nation's most productive quarterbacks.

"I'm staying here," King said. "If I wanted to leave Houston and go somewhere else, I could have. I think me being here is what I want to do, and it's the best opportunity for me. I don't think anybody will reach out to me [to convince me to transfer]. Even if they do, they should know I'm staying here."

"

Yeah ... about that ......

Miami sounds like the perfect spot for that turncloak liar. Has to be one of the biggest underperforming programs relative to the talent they recruit, in the last decade+ at least. Right up there with Nebraska.

Tate Martell will have to do his best to beat out King now.

Top Bottom