Maroon tennis shoes

Nike ID

I ordered Nike ID's a couple of years ago. Was able to put SkiUMah on the tongue. The maroon didn't come out exactly like it appeared on the website, but they look pretty decent. I think with shipping it was around $150. It took a few beers to hit the order submit button. I'll post a pic.

I ordered Nike ID's a couple of years ago. Was able to put SkiUMah on the tongue. The maroon didn't come out exactly like it appeared on the website, but they look pretty decent. I think with shipping it was around $150. It took a few beers to hit the order submit button. I'll post a pic.

Was that a mega tongue?

My maroon and gold Samoas from Jimmy Jazz are already here. Fast shipping. Go Gophers!

I tried ordering the Adidas shoes TexasAggie11 posted but they are out of my size (12) and so is everywhere else I tried to order from. Adidas will make them for me but for $112. I'm still debating on whether or not I will pay that amount.

I tried ordering the Adidas shoes TexasAggie11 posted but they are out of my size (12) and so is everywhere else I tried to order from. Adidas will make them for me but for $112. I'm still debating on whether or not I will pay that amount.

Here's this year's version of those shoes:

14014.jpg

They are $74.95

Here are the ID's I ordered. The Megatongue says Ski-U-Mah.

image.jpg

Here's this year's version of those shoes:

14014.jpg

They are $74.95

I got those on Amazon just the other day for about $62 and free shipping. They are Adidas Speed Trainer 2 (Adidas actually calls them a baseball shoe even though they look more like running shoes).

The ones I got that Aggie mentioned are great shoes. Super lightweight.

Disappointed that skicks still hasn't released a shoe for Minnesota.

What do people suggest to get?

Reviving this OLD thread. Anyone have other ideas? I was checking out https://www.adidas.com/us/racer-tr21-shoes/GZ8183.html

Try these:

Try these:

my wife likes them -- "they aren't the most comfortable -- if you need arch support add Dr. Scholls" -- a Mr. Scholls or even a Senor Scholls might do the trick if you are so inclined.

Try these:

Not my style...

you could also Go for the Gold...these have been my gamers for a couple years now

nike-air-max-plus-qs-metallic-gold_14099600_34465123_2048.jpeg

Hey I know this is shoe related, but does anyone have a good link to Gopher Zubaz style pants? Zubaz website doesn't have mens tiger stripe. They have mens - more camo looking, and they have the perfect Zubaz design but in womens tight fit pants. I wouldn't look good in womens tight fit pants.

This is a plea to humanity.

Interesting to see Amazon existed back when this thread started.

Nike Flex Experience Maroon Running Shoes are my current gamer. Previous gen don't have the gold swoosh, but the rest is basically the same. I got mine used on eBay for $15 :)

1632317430250.png

These aren't bad:

It is a bold strategy. I wish the Gophers wore metallic gold shoes like those with the chrome gold/white/maroon trio I love so much and the Gophers win in.
Only certain people can pull off metallic gold shoes. I'm not one of them.

Top Bottom