Maja is not good.

Ski-U-Ham

Reaction score
The BTN+ coverage during dead balls and after the game was nauseating. That is all.

She is cute. I assume that she is a student. I assume that it as a student broadcast which is something that BTN has done in past years, although in the past they clearly indicated it during their broadcast. I believe that there were 13 Big Ten games Monday night; all victories. They could not have that many professional broadcasters.

The thing that drove me nuts, was replaying all of those rather insignificant moments while action was still going on. I think they have done that in the past too during early season BTN+ games. You wind up missing a significant amount of plays because of it.

She is cute. I assume that she is a student. I assume that it as a student broadcast which is something that BTN has done in past years, although in the past they clearly indicated it during their broadcast. I believe that there were 13 Big Ten games Monday night; all victories. They could not have that many professional broadcasters.

The thing that drove me nuts, was replaying all of those rather insignificant moments while action was still going on. I think they have done that in the past too during early season BTN+ games. You wind up missing a significant amount of plays because of it.
Hey, the replay guy is a student, too, and still learning when to hit the button!

Top Bottom