Maddison Baker

samloupete

True Gold
Reaction score
Maddison is a first team all-state player in Wisconsin in basketball. She has a signed letter of intent to play soccer at Minnesota. At 6’2” I have to wonder if at some point she might want to give basketball a shot at some point.

Maddison is a first team all-state player in Wisconsin in basketball. She has a signed letter of intent to play soccer at Minnesota. At 6’2” I have to wonder if at some point she might want to give basketball a shot at some point.
Could be a walk-on since her scholie is already paid for. I suppose soccer ends like November or something.

Is basketball team size limitations just a cap on scholarship players, or is there a hard cap on number of players per se?

Could be a walk-on since her scholie is already paid for. I suppose soccer ends like November or something.

Is basketball team size limitations just a cap on scholarship players, or is there a hard cap on number of players per se?
I believe their is not set size a team has to be. I know VB often has girls that don’t travel with the team, but that could be more of a money thing. I also know during tournaments only a certain amount are allowed on the bench.

Dont think theres a limit on how many players can be on a roster but pretty sure soccer gets less scholarships than wbb so she'd have to be on a basketball scholarship.

I believe their is not set size a team has to be. I know VB often has girls that don’t travel with the team, but that could be more of a money thing. I also know during tournaments only a certain amount are allowed on the bench.

BB: 15 scholarships which are all fullride
Soccer: 14 scholarships which can be subdivided between players

References:

If a player is plays basketball (or volleyball) that sport has the scholarship.

Top Bottom