MACURA OFFERED....

Fair point.

And if you are Vaughn or Whitehead and are afraid of JP Macura (no offense at all to him) beating you out for the starting spot, you definitely don't deserve to be the in the top 4 SGs in the class. (and they both are very deserving of that label). So it's a non-issue.

I hope that Pitino told him that the offer is real and will not go away, but if he accepts it, not to announce anything publicly until we know what's up with Vaughn/Whitehead.

You've already got hammered, why not one more. Stupid post, Sir Charles terrible. You think a one and done like Rashard is scared of JP? WOW!

I bet JP commits to the Gophers soon.

And if you are Vaughn or Whitehead and are afraid of JP Macura (no offense at all to him) beating you out for the starting spot, you definitely don't deserve to be the in the top 4 SGs in the class. (and they both are very deserving of that label). So it's a non-issue.

I'd argue that they'd be excited to have Macura and would be more likely to commit.

Playing with a guy who is a dead eye shooter from distance is rarely a bad thing. They are like a pass first PG - everyone likes them on their team.

I'd argue that they'd be excited to have Macura and would be more likely to commit.

Playing with a guy who is a dead eye shooter from distance is rarely a bad thing. They are like a pass first PG - everyone likes them on their team.

Oh I'm absolutely with you! I was saying that having Macura on board won't/shouldn't scare the other backcourt recruits away.

Macura wouldn't start over Vaughn or Whitehead so they shouldn't be worried. If anything, he's a quality backup who can really shoot the ball.

I like the option of picking up Macura who would be a great four year type player. Would be so solid and provide a lot of leadership his Junior and Senior year. Sign him up!

A small % of athleticism cannot be gained due to training.

You can always train to improve your vertical jump, lateral movement, and speed. Some people are going to just have higher natural athleticism than others, but it is wrong to say that you can't improve on such things.

Top Bottom