LSU Tiger Stadium Expirence

rlund123

Reaction score
Hi fellow GopherHole posters First of all Great win for the Gophers against Penn State.I am looking at going to LSU vs Alabama at LSU with my dad next year.I graduated high school in 2012 and was promised a trip to any spot I wanted and I want to go to Tiger Stadium at night and it would be amazing experience to share with my dad,and I am guessing Bama vs LSU at LSU would be the famous night game I am wondering how the atmosphere is at tiger stadium especially the famous night game at tiger stadium. I am looking to find out how easy it is to navigate the stadium and what is the easiest way to get to the stadium. Any tips would be great.

I attended the LSU spring game this year. They had about 28,000 in attendance. The stadium was enlarged some time ago and literally built around the old structure. TCF Stadium, despite being somewhat smaller, is a much nicer venue in all respects. On campus parking will be a problem I think. Baton Rouge is not a large city so finding your way around will not be too difficult. LSU fans are enthusiastic about their team especially since they've been winning under Miles. Enjoy your stay in Cajun country.

Top Bottom