Loving these nighttime games! Do others as well?

Totally prefer night games. Can get other things done, still have time to pre-game, enjoy the game. Might agree a little with moving back to midday late in season when colder, but you know they make warm clothes and we are supposed to be f’en Minnesota.
[/Q This isn't that Minnesota anymore.

There was a point last night when the sun set below the cloud coverage and lit the stadium up in an orange glow.
We thought that was pretty cool. Wife took a pic of it.

Tough for me to have much sympathy for folks complaining ... who don't even go to the games, let alone don't tailgate.

That said, I would prefer that night games only be for prime time TV slots on major networks. Once the Westies get in, then BTN can fill those with Washington vs UC Davis and crap like that.

IE, loved it for Neb, hated it for EMU.

I like a mix, but being a night shift worker playing later in the day allows me to get home for a few hours of zzzzz. 230 would be my preferred start time if I had to pick one

I agree with the people who enjoy the night games at the beginning of the year when it's still warm. Otherwise....I like 11:00 starts.

11:00 games were brutal for us when the kids were young and had activities in the morning. Missed lots of games those years....

I love all the game times when we have a good variety. The years that are tough are like 2016 when 4 out of the 7 home games were 11 am starts. A perfect season to me is when the split for home games is 2/2/3 with the 3 being either afternoon or night games.

I like bringing the TV to our tailgate and having other football games on in the background and that isn't an option for 11 am starts. But I also love a good breakfast tailgate. A breakfast burrito washed down with a screwdriver or Bloody Mary is tough to beat.

Top Bottom