Louisville down to 7 scholarship players

It’s time for the Louisville coach (what’s his name) to go. It’s obvious he can’t coach in that conference! (Whichever it is). Any other coach would have saw that tall kid (can’t remember his name) who left here would have future medical problems. ( whatever they were). It’s time for that coach (fill in here) to be fired after 1.3 years on the job. If you can’t work through injuries, NIL, transfer portal and medical matters and win with 7 players it’s time you look for an alternative gig. Hmmmm, maybe blogging on a sports site?

I feel bad for Dennis Evans. I do not feel bad for Kenny Payne, kind of loving it actually.

What the hell happened there? They used to be a blueblood, or nearly so.

What the hell happened there? They used to be a blueblood, or nearly so.

well, among other things -

2015 - NCAA probation after allegations that a staffer hired strippers to entertain recruits and players

2017 - federal investigation for alleged cash payments to recruits including Louisville and recruit Brian Bowen

2020 - NCAA accused Louisville of a Level 1 violation for improper recruiting and failure to promote an atmosphere of compliance - also several Level II violations

It’s time for the Louisville coach (what’s his name) to go. It’s obvious he can’t coach in that conference! (Whichever it is). Any other coach would have saw that tall kid (can’t remember his name) who left here would have future medical problems. ( whatever they were). It’s time for that coach (fill in here) to be fired after 1.3 years on the job. If you can’t work through injuries, NIL, transfer portal and medical matters and win with 7 players it’s time you look for an alternative gig. Hmmmm, maybe blogging on a sports site?
Recap:
I don’t know the coaches name, even though it is in the OP.
I am unaware of the major conference in which this well-known team plays.
I don’t know the name of one of the most talked about recruits of the past 3 years.

But trust me, I know how to fix it.

Recap:
I don’t know the name of one of the most talked about recruits of the past 3 years.

Or plug in the coach and conference of your choice and it probably works.

2015 - NCAA probation after allegations that a staffer hired strippers to entertain recruits and players

2017 - federal investigation for alleged cash payments to recruits including Louisville and recruit Brian Bowen

2020 - NCAA accused Louisville of a Level 1 violation for improper recruiting and failure to promote an atmosphere of compliance - also several Level II violations
Michigan would have used all that as a rallying cry around Pitino.

Recap:

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting the tone of his post but I took it as a passive aggressive impression of gopher fans bashing Johnson for not overcoming a bunch of obstacles.

Recap:

Your sarcasmeter needs adjustment. Major adjustment.

Michigan would have used all that as a rallying cry around Pitino.
Exactly, which is why I'm surprised they're such a mess. Programs like this have ways to make sanctions basically a minor inconvenience.

Unless the administration finally said no mas.

Even with that they’ve still been able to recruit at a good level.

Top Bottom