looks like we may have to wait awhile to find out about Marshall

phipho

Reaction score
Wichita St. is kicking the pudding out of OSU. life can still be good I guess, nothing better than seeing a disappointed Buckeye fan, even if we have to wait to find out if Marshall is interested.

The one ref sure doesn't like Ohio St. Not that it would make a big difference but the fourth foul on Smith was really bad.

Either way, Wichita St. is playing very well and Ohio St. is not.

If WSU wins and no coach is announced this week then We all know who it is.

The one ref sure doesn't like Ohio St. Not that it would make a big difference but the fourth foul on Smith was really bad.

Either way, Wichita St. is playing very well and Ohio St. is not.
Motta sealed it with the ref at the end of the half by laying the tirade on them as they left the floor. That was a coaching error.

Go look at Marshalls resume...

Winthrop:
Tournament appearance 7 of 9 years
Never finished lower than 3rd in the conference
194-83 (104-24) record

Wichita St:

2 straight tournament appearances
Hasn't finished below 2nd in conference the last 4 years
138-69 (62-42) record

332-152 career record.

Just a gut feel with the doc's backing. Besides he is wearing a gold tie and glasses today.

I'm torn, rooting for osu as a big ten team, rooting for Wichita as the 'dog, rooting for osu to get Marshall out and part of the process.

Glen Mason officially endorses Greg Marshall for the job....

#FireNorwood

My respect for NT increases everyday he DOESN'T make a dumbass decision just because fans want him to.

I knew this hire would be a bitch - we'll be lucky to have a damned good assistant as opposed to local failed 'glory days' or has beens.

Dig deep and find one.

Easy puzzle to solve now!

If the Gopher coach is not announced by Friday noon then it's Marshall.

My respect for NT increases everyday he DOESN'T make a dumbass decision just because fans want him to.

I knew this hire would be a bitch - we'll be lucky to have a damned good assistant as opposed to local failed 'glory days' or has beens.

Dig deep and find one.

The UNC thing was a "dumbass decision"

Dig deep and find one.

An assistant coach? You came to hoot and holler about Flip Saunders and claim an assistant will be better? You don't hire an assistant to become a B1G coach, unless it's Tom Izzo.

Top Bottom