Looks like Randall Dent commited to Kansas today

Yeah he's a big get for my Jayhawks considering Kevin Young switched to Nebraska after being verbally committed to KU for 5-months. Young changed his verbal last week after taking a surprise visit to Lincoln. Dent is rated slightly higher then Young... which makes Young's decommit seem like not such a big deal anymore. ;)

Because he had a Gopher offer and looks like he could be a big force on the D line in a couple years. Nebraska, OK St, Oregon, T Tech and Arizona all think so.

The gophers were recruiting Dent. If you don't care about the post then don't respond, thanks for your contribution Kansas fan.

Please don't hate us for some of the idiotic fans we have. Just ignore them as we do :)

I think the guy who didnt care is a Gopher fan. "Lawrence21" = Simoni Lawrence #21, not Lawrence, Kansas I would bet.

Either way, kudos to kansas for getting a nice looking prospect.

yes, he is a great get for KU but does not really replace Kevin Young who at the last minute switched to Nebraska because Dent is not really a DE. He will be playing DT for his entire college career. He's a great player, but we still need to get a good DE or two in this recruiting class.

I wonder how many recruits we are both going after?

This could be a win for everyone. KU gets Dent. The Gophers could end up with Sheldon Richardson. Mizzou is left scratching their asses.

Brew just might pull a rabbit out of his hat with Richardson, to get him to visit was impressive enough. He may end up elsewhere but it won't be lack of trying

Richardson would be the steal of the century if you guys were to get him away from Mizzou... which would be heaven if you did.

KU's big DE target appears to be juco AA, DeQuin Evans. Evans is also considering Arizona, Arizona State, Oregon, USC, LSU, and Nebraska. He visited Lawrence this past weekend and had a great time. He would definitely be the difference maker the Jayhawks need right away at DE.

KU's big DE target

and we should care because?:confused:

Brew just might pull a rabbit out of his hat with Richardson, to get him to visit was impressive enough. He may end up elsewhere but it won't be lack of trying

Love the thought of Richardson at MN.

My dream commits would be (any particular order)

Richardson
Gainer
Lewan
McNeal
Carter
Paige
Watkins

Doubt they have that many commits left, but this scenario would be awesome!

Also doubt Carter will chose MN. I think the only reason MN is still in the top three with him is out of respect for his cousin.

Top Bottom